Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Spectacular Awakening

Wow! There sure is a LOT going on in the world lately! It boggles the mind! I really believe that we are going through a spectacular awakening and a thorough spiritual and earthly cleansing.

In an earlier posting, I mentioned that we have been going through a spiritual awakening for a while, and are continuing to do so. People all over the world are coming together in love, peace, and harmony. Thousands of websites, organizations, charities, and blogs will witness to this. People all over the world are reaching out to each other in a collective consciousness for the greater good of all. There are countless speakers who travel the world over spreading their message of a better humanity and a better world.

We are also going through another kind of awakening; this one being a national / global awakening. You can’t help but notice the chaos that is occurring the world over. The economy is in great turmoil and not just in America. The banking, housing, health, and government agencies are in great distress. Thousands of jobs are being lost, with businesses cutting back and/or closing. The health industry is a complete mess.

There are so many people who are going through the most awful ‘stuff.’ They are having serious health issues, and many have lost their jobs or their companies are cutting back their hours. People are losing their homes and many have to forgo health care in order to just be able to pay for other necessities. It just wrenches my heart!

I have also said in past postings that I really believe that good comes from everything if you just look for it. So, what good can come of this? Our new President is taking charge and working hard to find solutions to all of these problems. Corruption in countless corporations and agencies is rearing its ugly head and the corrupt are being weeded out. It is coming to light what isn’t working, so that we can find answers to what will work.

Health care is finally having to answer for its history of greed. There is no reason for anyone in our great nation not to be able to have health care without having to go broke to do so, or to not be able to have it at all. The medical and pharmaceutical industries have become so greedy that they care more about money than people’s health. How many people have had to suffer with illnesses and or even died because they couldn’t get the health care that they needed?

The auto industries are being forced to come up with the newest technology and to keep up with the times by offering an energy efficient vehicle. Banking industries are being forced to clamp down on giving loans to people who cannot pay them back. (Some people file for bankruptcies, right after the other, and they still get loans!)

The oil companies have also been greedy by continuing to make billions of dollars in profits at the expense of the American citizens. They have way too much power, and I really believe they are part of what’s keeping us from moving forward with the technology to break us from our dependency on oil.

Again, there are always exception in everything, so I want to honor those who do not take part in the greed and corruption, regardless of where it is found, and who are honestly trying to do good.

Personally, this all has been a great wake-up call for me. When I look around me and see how bad so many people have it, including people who are close to me, it makes me count my blessings. I have a lot to be thankful for. Sure, I could make a long list of things that I am not happy with, but it wouldn’t do me or anyone else any good. Besides, I prefer to focus on the good and the positive (but I do have my dark moments!).

There is a great website called Totally Unique Thoughts (TUT.com) and every day, “the Universe” sends out a motivational message. The one I recently received seemed very fitting. It said: “I can imagine that from your perspective, it must seem like some truly awful things happen in time and space. So if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to weigh in. You live in a world of illusions. A world that springs from a much deeper and far greater reality. And while at times the illusions are indeed ugly, with your physical senses you only see the tip of the iceberg. If you could see the whole, you'd discover that the unpleasantness was only the tiniest piece of a most spectacular puzzle that was created with order, intelligence, and absolute love. You'd see that contrary to appearances, in the grandest scheme of things, nothing is ever lost, no one becomes less, and setbacks are always temporary. And you'd understand that no matter what has happened, everyone lives again, everyone laughs again, and everyone loves again, even more richly than before. Hubba, hubba - The Universe”

There are countless websites where people are doing what they can to bring people together all over the world. A great website that a friend recently sent to me really impressed me. It’s at: http://www.playingforchange.com/ . A gentleman by the name of Mark Johnson created “Play for Change.” He believes that people all over the world can be brought together with music. What he did was so amazing. Please check out the website and offer them your support.

Even Will Smith (actor) gets it. He was on Oprah recently and I was so impressed with him. He said, “I've made a decision that nothing in my life is going to be without purpose. I've grown to a place where I realize the only way to really be happy is to live in service to humanity." I agree. We’re here to be happy, enjoy life, and be of service to our fellow beings. I really believe that this will be a part of the awakening. People really are starting to awaken to the idea that we really are a part of each other.

If all this chaos had not happened, would there have been any change? Or would we have stayed on the path to continue to destroy ourselves and our earth? Louise Hay says, “All is well.” No matter what happens from here on out, all is well.

We have a great, wonderful, and exciting future in store for us if only each and every one of us will do our part. Don’t wait for someone else to do something good. YOU can make a difference right where you are. Please join in the collective consciousness for a better tomorrow for everyone the world over. Namaste’.

No comments: